GET IN TOUCH!
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or suggestions. If you want to get involved with
Here are a few ideas to
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
1. I want to write a blog.
Awesome! Our blogs have two criteria: 1. They offer some sort of guidance for our readers; 2. They reflect your unique perspective. In terms of length, blogs can be as short as a few paragraphs or about a page (a bit longer will do as well! There's no hard and fast rule!). Once you’re all done, send us an email.
2. I want to write a blog post about something but not sure about the topic.
Not a problem at all. You can refer to the previous blog entries to get an idea of what people have written about, and can get in touch via email to brainstorm with us and come up with a new and exciting topic - we love to do that!
3. I want to share my story or know someone who would be great as a feature
Get in touch immediately!
4. I am interested in becoming a mentor/mentee.
That's great news! We value your time and commitment and are therefore working on a tailored mentorship programme which we are hoping to pilot later in the year. We will notify all our members of the progress and how you can get involved. In the meantime, if you have any suggestions or comments, please write to us.
5. I want to organize an event (workshop, networking, webinars etc.) in my city.
Send us an email. We can discuss ideas and help you with all the logistics and
6. We are an organization and are looking to collaborate.